WE’RE CHANGING DRY CLEANING FOR GOOD.
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to learn more about the franchising opportunities available with Tide Dry Cleaners. As a franchisee of Tide Dry Cleaners, you will have an instantly recognizable brand name built upon a foundation of consumer trust, and developed with more than 60 years of fabric-care experience.
From day one, you'll work with a dedicated management team, whose job is to help you make the most of your investment by providing outstanding training and support in the areas of: Franchising; Real Estate and Construction; Operations; Training; Marketing; I.T.; and Finance. Combine that with our retail design approach, quality garment care, customer service and Tide Dry Cleaners’ proprietary services, and you'll be able to deliver to consumers an amazing dry cleaning experience.
Tide Dry Cleaners is a blend of innovation and service that's changing the dry cleaning experience for good. Now is a great time to get in on a ground floor opportunity with a growing brand! We look forward to hearing from you soon, and to assisting you in navigating the franchise qualification process.
INVEST IN A FRANCHISE THAT CATERS
TO TODAY’S BUSY LIFESTYLES.
- The Tide name gives your franchise instant recognition and trust with customers.
- A clean, bright look, inside and out, along with building amenities like drive-thru/valet service and 24/7 access to clothes offers your customers a quality and convenient experience.
- Tide Dry Cleaners uses only the GreenEarth® Cleaning process for all dry cleaning.
- Tide Dry Cleaners offers innovative, proprietary services like Tide ColorGuard™, Tide SpotLift™, Tide FreshScent™, Tide Back-to-Black™ and Tide Restore™.
- Your staff will receive exceptional training and support to ensure your customers experience world-class service.
- Reach a targeted, refined clientele and work in an upscale environment — all while becoming an active member of the community you serve.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is intended for information purposes only. An offer is made only by the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Currently the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of, or wish to acquire a franchise for a Tide Dry Cleaners to be located in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.
Tide Dry Cleaners franchises are offered by Agile Pursuits Franchising, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Procter & Gamble Company.